sábado, 23 de fevereiro de 2013

Finally, in country! News from Indonesia

After 27h of flight and a very baaad turbulence (even for the flight attendants who confirmed to me they were terrified), I was finally able to get in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia! I'm totally in love with this country already! All the people I met are so gentle, kind and lovely! I'm starting to learn a few words in bahasa (indonesian's language) and cannot wait to learn more!

Today the team had breakfast together, then went for some sightseeing in Jakarta. In the afternoon we went to the IBM Indonesia office! There was a very productive and interesting welcome meeting with Suryo Suwignjo (IBM Indonesia General Manager), Santi Sarino (Senior CC&CA Specialist), Hartini Haris (CC&CA Leader), Tan Wijaya (Geo Expansion Leader) and Kiki Achmad Rizki (Security Manager).

Here it goes some pictures from my scale in Dubai International airport, the Indonesian friends I made in the flight, the first team breakfast at Four Seasons Hotel in Jakarta, some sightseeing we made at Jakarta and also our first meeting at IBM Indonesia!!!

I hope to send more news tomorrow, directly from Bandung!!!


Indonesian friend on the flight - Petrus


The craziest flight attendants on Earth! They rock!


Another friend from the flight - Yoko


Breakfast with team @ Four Seasons Hotel



Window view from the hotel


Specially for Rocky Scali! Terry and I at Jakarta


Manuel and Victor making me laugh


Monument


Jakarta, Indonesia


Jakarta, Indonesia



Catholic Church at Jakarta



Muslim temple at Jakarta


IBM Indonesia


 IBM History in Indonesian Building - The Office Plaza


Karen and I at IBM Indonesia


THINK!!!


Four Seasons Hotel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário